Marketing your music on social media is a very delicate activity that should be taken with extreme care. Too much promotion can lead to your page looking spammy which kills your value.
Today I want to talk to you about the Do’s and Don’t’s of How to market yourself on Twitter.
– Follow people within your target market
– Interact with your followers
– Build genuine relationships
– Optimize your tweets for high volume times specific to your timeline
– Regulate the amount of tweets you post per day
– Comment on relevant events (avoid being too controversial
– Follow back those in your target market
– Post your music at optimum times
– Spam your timeline
– Tweet all your followers your link individually
– Group DM your followers links to your music
– Ignore mentions or dms from active followers
– Tweet your links to people you don’t follow
Now, growing your Twitter following is not an easy job nor a speedy one, but one that is well worth it. If you follow these steps above, you should be well on your way to racking up the views and followers.
Peace & Love!